Commitee Meetings Summary for 2012
- Roger Ingham had offered his resignation due to ill health. He has made a valuable contribution
- to the Association as Director of Ploughing and our thanks to him were recorded.
- Possible sites for this year’s AGM venue were put forward. However if any members have suggestions for a suitable venue please contact me a.s.a.p.
- Area Reps - a current list was requested and all Reps are to be contacted shortly. The subject of expenses for Reps was raised but as committee members do not claim expenses and funds are limited, the matter was deferred.
- The 2011Newark Vintage Tractor & Heritage Show had been a success and this year’s attendance was discussed.
- The Chairman reported that there had had been a positive meeting with Kelsey on 14th December, instigated by PL, with Phil Weeden, Kelsey’s Editorial Director. Simon Smart and Rodney Gibson had accompanied him.
- Treasurer’s report: Jane Broomhall who has taken over from Bob Duke reported that we had received 167 memberships since Malvern 2011.
- This was followed by a discussion of upcoming shows were FFA would be present, these will be listed on the website.
- The merchandising will now be run by Rodney and Wendy Gibson supported by Ernie.
- Ernie has created a splendid website receiving some 2000 ‘hits’ a month.